?

Log in

No account? Create an account

It's the end of the world.

Name:
Blog like its the end of the world
Membership:
Open
Posting Access:
All Members , Moderated
This RPG to those of us who have made it through 6/13/07.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Bites seem to turn people within 6 to 8 hours, sooner if the bite is sufficient enough to kill the living target (like a neck hit or something)

Scratches will turn someone 90% of the time and seem to do so within 48 to 72 hours. They exhibited what appeared to be a massive infection with fever and in some cases gangrene. If you actually treat a scratch and pump the guy with anti-virals they have a higher chance of being one of the 10% that don’t turn, but you gotta get em within the first 12 hours of being nailed, 6 hours seems to however be the magic number according to my Corpsman buddy.

Contact with blood and tissue will turn you if it is ingested or if large quantities of tissue and blood makes contact with open wounds or membranes … like eyes. From what I gather it takes a good bit to turn like this.



PROMOTIONS!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Statistics